Find Hindi meaning of Venial. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Venial" in sentences with examples. "Venial" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Venial"
|adjective||denoting a sin that is not regarded as depriving the soul of divine grace.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Venial"
|Hindi Meaning of Venial||क्ष्मणीय, क्षम्य, गौण, मामूली गलती, न्यून, क्षुद्र, लघु, अप्रधान, अल्पव्यस्क|
|Synonyms of Venial||Excusable, Forgivable, Pardonable|
|Antonyms of Venial||Unjustifiable, Invalid, Indefensible |
Related Synonyms of "Venial" with Hindi meaning
Use of "Venial" word in sentences, examples
- Administration in which casual corruption is a venial sin and job security hinges on the whim of a mostly unhinged president.
- Sometimes it was the cumulative effect of venial things, like once after finishing a phone call from the girlfriend room
- To be free of habitual mortal and venial sin is a glorious reality.
- Those who have merely committed venial (forgivable) sins are still capable of having a friendship with God
- They all teach that it is not necessary to confess venial sins
Learn more words starts by letter "V"