Virulent Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in V Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Virulent. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Virulent" in sentences with examples. "Virulent" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Virulent"
|adjective||extremely severe or harmful in its effects.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Virulent"
|Hindi Meaning of Virulent||विषाक्त, संक्रामक, उग्र, कड़वा, जेह्रीला, तीखा, द्रोही, विषमय, कटु|
|Synonyms of Virulent||Baneful, Noxious, Pernicious|
|Antonyms of Virulent||Harmless, Beneficent, Advantageous|
Related Synonyms of "Virulent" with Hindi meaning
|Venomous||विदेषपूर्ण, कटु, जहरीला, तीखा, विषैली, विषाक्त, विषमय, जानलेवा|
Use of "Virulent" word in sentences, examples
- Flu virus becomes more virulent in pregnant women
- Jonathan Arkush claims Jewdas is 'a source of virulent antisemitism'
- These virulent pathogens, described by the CDC as “nightmare bacteria,” are very difficult to treat and control.
- House finches with pink eye reveal the secrets of disease virulence
- These chemical modifications in turn rendered the Listeria much less virulent
Learn more words starts by letter "V"