Vitiate Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in V Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Vitiate. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Vitiate" in sentences with examples. "Vitiate" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Vitiate"
|verb||spoil or impair the quality or efficiency of.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Vitiate"
|Hindi Meaning of Vitiate||नष्ट करना, दुरूपयोग करना, दूषित करना, बर्बाद करना, बेकार करना, कलंकित करना|
|Synonyms of Vitiate||Blemish, Damage, Impair|
|Antonyms of Vitiate||Polish, Uncorrupt, Adorn|
Use of "Vitiate" word in sentences, examples
- Accusing the BJP of trying to disturb social harmony and vitiate the atmosphere in the country
- He said that some people were trying to vitiate the communal harmony
- To vitiate the atmosphere and to violate the law. Today's incident is the best example of it.
- The Centre said that the constitution of the board ahead of the polls could lead to widespread outrage, and vitiate the election process.
- A person trying to vitiate the atmosphere in the current scenario to mobilise their people
Learn more words starts by letter "V"