Find Hindi meaning of Anguish. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Anguish" in sentences with examples. "Anguish" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Anguish"
|noun||physical pain or suffering|
|verb||to be extremely distressed about something|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Anguish"
|Hindi Meaning of Anguish||संताप, वेदना, मनोव्यथा, तीर्व, दु:ख खिन्नता, निराशा, क्षोभ|
|Synonyms of Anguish||Distress, Wretchedness, Suffering|
|Antonyms of Anguish||Contentment, Solace, Happiness|
Related Synonyms of "Anguish" with Hindi meaning
|Agony||व्यथा, संताप, अति पीड़ा, मृत्यु यंत्रणा, कष्ट, यत्न, वेदना|
|Despair||पूर्ण निराशा, हताशा, हतोत्साह, सुस्त, मन्द,दुःख, क्षोभ |
|Distress||परेशानी, विपत्ति, व्यथा, कठिनाई, दु:ख निराशा, उदासी|
|Grief||दुःख, क्षोभ, पश्चाताप, मातम, शोक, सन्ताप, निराशा, अफ़सोस, खेद, गम|
|Woe||उदासी, दुःख, विलाप, विषाद, शाप, शोक, संताप, यत्न, वेदना, व्यथा|
Use of "Anguish" word in sentences, examples
- The family of a Scots dad found dead in Australia have told of their anguish.
- Shri Narendra Modi has expressed deep anguish over the loss of lives in the hospital fire in Odisha.
- What they are going through makes the anguish of Remainers in Britain's Brexit referendum look trivial in comparison.
- Tiahleigh Palmer's biological mother has spoken of her anguish after the foster father of the 12-year-old girl was charged with her murder.
- All of this makes me able to escape from anguish.
Learn more words starts by letter "A"