Daft Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in D Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Daft. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Daft" in sentences with examples. "Daft" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Daft"
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Daft"
|Hindi Meaning of Daft||मुर्ख, पग्गल, बावला, सनकी, अदमिजाज, जोशीला, उत्साही, झक्की, मोहित, विक्षिप्त|
|Synonyms of Daft||Distraught, Dotty, Unsound|
|Antonyms of Daft||Rational, Reasonable, Sane|
Related Synonyms of "Daft" with Hindi meaning
|Insane||उन्मादी, पागल, बेसुध, बददिमाग, विक्षिप्त, उन्मत्र, दीवाना|
Use of "Daft" word in sentences, examples
- The daft article is full of errors, and does not belong in our journal.
- Eric is a daft old man who is always mumbling senseless things.
- Everyone sat in silence, as the daft comment hung in the air.
- The plumbers sloppy work demonstrated that he was a daft fool.
- We were shocked that Debra was so daft to believe Carl’s tale.
Learn more words starts by letter "D"