Find Hindi meaning of Deprive
. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Deprive" in sentences with examples. "Deprive" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Deprive"
|verb||prevent someone from having or using something.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Deprive"
|Hindi Meaning of Deprive||वंचित करना, अपहरण करना, अपदस्थ करना, ले जाना|
|Synonyms of Deprive||Dispossess, Divest, Rob|
|Antonyms of Deprive||Bestow, Endow, Confer|
Related Synonyms of "Deprive" with Hindi meaning
|Divest||वंचित कर देना, उतारना, छीलना, तोडना, उघाड़ना, अपदस्थ करना, पदच्युत करना|
Related Antonyms of "Deprive" with Hindi meaning
|Bestow||देना, प्रदान करना, दान करना, अर्पण करना, सलाह देना, बतलाना, अनुमति देना|
|Nurture||पोषण, परवरिश, शिक्षण, तालीम|
|Satiate||संतृप्त करना, संतुष्ट करना, तृप्त करना, जी भरना, अधाना, उक्ताना, अतिरेक अजीर्ण|
Use of "Deprive" word in sentences, examples
- The House of Representatives on Thursday in Abuja said that illegal mining of solid minerals had deprived the country of about 500,000 jobs.
- As many as 1,32,981 farmers are deprived of an estimated aid of Rs 182,49,36,000 because of financial limit and pre-sanction clauses.
- Dhoni, who in the last match promoted himself to four and hit a 91-ball 80, it seems is determined not to deprive his home crowd one last time.
- “I certainly wouldn't want to deprive someone of it if they have medical issues.
- "The political parties and government have no right to deprive our children of their education for their political purposes.
Learn more words starts by letter "D"