Diligent Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in D Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Diligent. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Diligent" in sentences with examples. "Diligent" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Diligent"
|adjective||having or showing care|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Diligent"
|Hindi Meaning of Diligent||परिश्रमी, सावधान, अनवरत, उघमी, उघोगी, एकाग्रचित |
|Synonyms of Diligent||Assicluous, Industrious, Studious|
|Antonyms of Diligent||Languid, Lazy, Lethargic|
Related Synonyms of "Diligent" with Hindi meaning
|Assiduous||परिश्रमी, श्रमसाध्य, अध्यवसायपूर्ण, अनवरत, उघमी, उघोगी, एकाग्रचित|
|Industrious||उघमी, कर्मशील, परिश्रमी, मेहनती, अथक रूप से कार्य करने वाला, ऊर्जावान|
Related Antonyms of "Diligent" with Hindi meaning
|Indolent||अकर्मण्य, आलसी, निष्क्रिय, निरर्थक, प्रभावहीन, नकारा, निठल्ला, आलसी, कामचोर|
|Malingerer||कामचोर, छद्मरोगी, मिथ्यारोगी, निकम्मा, निखट्टू, आलसी, ढोंगी|
Use of "Diligent" word in sentences, examples
- As you watch its diligent overseers at work, the movie feels like a Zen meditation on time, nature and human activity.
- Every October, National Breast Cancer Awareness Month serves as a reminder to women to be diligent about breast-cancer screening.
- "You have to be very diligent when you're riding bikes on the street and you have to pay attention," said Russo.
- "He was an excellent doctor and a very diligent person and very civic-minded person," he said.
- “The parent was so diligent,” Mogensen said, and getting the exemption should not have required a lawsuit.
Learn more words starts by letter "D"