Discard Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in D Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Discard. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Discard" in sentences with examples. "Discard" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Discard"
|verb||get rid of something|
|noun||a thing rejected as no longer useful or desirable.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Discard"
|Hindi Meaning of Discard||त्यागना, छोड़ देना, निकालना, हटा देना, फेंक देना, डाल देना, अस्वीकार करना, इंकार करना |
|Synonyms of Discard||Dispose, Jettison, Abdicate|
|Antonyms of Discard||Embrace, Retain, Keep|
Related Synonyms of "Discard" with Hindi meaning
|Junk||कबाड़, बेकार की वस्तू, अस्वीकार कर देना, मलबा, कचरा, अपरद, रद्दी, कतरन|
Related Antonyms of "Discard" with Hindi meaning
|Ruminate||विचार, मंथन,जुगाली मनन करना, सोचना, इच्छा इरादा, करना|
Use of "Discard" word in sentences, examples
- Discard option is available to delete draft mail.
- She discarded all her old fashioned dress from the wardrobe.
- She discarded an ace of heart from her cards.
- Manager discarded his leave application for his brother’s marriage.
- TCS discarded more than 5000 employees this year.
Learn more words starts by letter "D"