Disgrace Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in D Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Disgrace. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Disgrace" in sentences with examples. "Disgrace" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Disgrace"
|noun||loss of reputation or respect as the result of a dishonourable action.|
|verb||bring shame or discredit on.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Disgrace"
|Hindi Meaning of Disgrace||अपमान करना, अपयश करना, निरादर करना, लज्जित करना, कलंक, शर्म, लज्जा, अलग करना, नजरो से गिरना|
|Synonyms of Disgrace||Humiliation, Ignominy, Disrepute|
|Antonyms of Disgrace||Esteem, Honour, Regard|
Related Synonyms of "Disgrace" with Hindi meaning
|Obloquy||कलंक, निंदा, बदनामी, बुराई, कड़ी टीका, सार्वजानिक अपमान, मिथ्या आरोप|
|Opprobrium||तिरस्कार, निंदा, अनदर, अपमान, कलंक, अप्रतिष्ठा, अपयश, बदनामी|
Related Antonyms of "Disgrace" with Hindi meaning
|Integrity||एकता, अखण्डता, सच्चाई, ईमानदारी, पूर्णता, शुद्धता, सत्यनिष्ठा, समेकता|
Use of "Disgrace" word in sentences, examples
- “The UN's explicit and unqualified denial of anything other than a moral responsibility is a disgrace,” Alston said.
- Kimberley town councillor Steve Brunt said it was a 'disgrace' and a 'disappointment'.
- Tan Sri Pandikar Amin Mulia said the actions of his critics showed they too were a 'disgrace' to the institution they were elected to.
- Mr. Trump has been and is a disgrace to the Republican Party and his country.
- Aberdeen manager Derek McInnes insists anything less than an equal share of tickets for the Betfred Cup final would be "a disgrace".
Learn more words starts by letter "D"