Distraught Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in D Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Distraught. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Distraught" in sentences with examples. "Distraught" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Distraught"
|adjective||very upset to something|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Distraught"
|Hindi Meaning of Distraught||परेशान घबराया हुआ, झक्की, मोहित, सनकी, खब्ती, विचलित, अन्यमणरक|
|Synonyms of Distraught||Demented, Maniac, Dotty|
|Antonyms of Distraught||Untroubled, Gladdened, Calm|
Related Synonyms of "Distraught" with Hindi meaning
|Bonkers||उत्तेजित, उन्मादी, सनकी, बावला, मस्त, विक्षिप्त, अजीब, खब्ती, भ्रांत-चित्त|
|Daft||मुर्ख, पग्गल, बावला, सनकी, अदमिजाज, जोशीला, उत्साही, झक्की, मोहित, विक्षिप्त|
Use of "Distraught" word in sentences, examples
- Emmerdale viewers are left distraught when James Barton dies
- Brecon RFC fans distraught after Penallta smasher
- A 'distraught' Nick Kyrgios will be forced to sit out the rest of the season but has agreed to see a sports psychologist in return for a reduced ban.
- He is distraught the marriage is over. Zoe has had enough but he's desperately hoping she will come back.'
- 'It's my fault' Heartbreaking words of distraught mum who watched as daughter was killed by lorry.
Learn more words starts by letter "D"