Gain Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in G Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Gain. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Gain" in sentences with examples. "Gain" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Gain"
|verb||secured something wanted|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Gain"
|Hindi Meaning of Gain||प्राप्ति, फल, मुनाफा, वृद्धि, फायदा, अभिलाषा, उन्नति, उत्थान, बढ़त, जीत, कमाई|
|Synonyms of Gain||Acquire, Procure, Secure|
|Antonyms of Gain||Forfeit, Lose, Waste|
Related Synonyms of "Gain" with Hindi meaning
|Accomplish||पूरा करना, सम्पादित करना, निष्पदित करना, सम्पन्न करना, निपटाना|
|Acquire||उपार्जन, कामना, अधिग्रहित, अर्जित, उपलब्ध, हासिल करना, पाना, चतुर, चालक|
Use of "Gain" word in sentences, examples
- Many people who quit smoking gain weight, with an average increase of 4.7 kg in the first 12 months of abstinence.
- Johnson wins Martinsville to gain spot in NASCAR's finale.
- Lewis Hamilton insists he did not gain an advantage by cutting through the first corner at the start of the Mexican Grand Prix.
- Chinese developers were among the biggest losers as cities rolled out rules to cool property price gains.
- All in all, we cannot say that a 2.9% gain is bad by any means when it beat the 2.5% consensus estimates handily.
Learn more words starts by letter "G"