Find Hindi meaning of Gaunt. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Gaunt" in sentences with examples. "Gaunt" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Gaunt"
|adjective||lean and haggard of a person|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Gaunt"
|Hindi Meaning of Gaunt||दुबला, पतला, बदसूरत, मरियल, अस्थिमय, हड्डीदार, विवर्ण|
|Synonyms of Gaunt||Bony, Lanky, Skinny|
|Antonyms of Gaunt||Plump, Beefy, Overweight|
Related Synonyms of "Gaunt" with Hindi meaning
|Wan||हल्का, कुम्हलाया हुआ, थका, पिला, फीका, बीमार, मुरझाया हुआ, म्लान, विवर्ण, क्षीण|
Use of "Gaunt" word in sentences, examples
- Looking all gaunt'. 'Sorry I'm a mum and I wouldn't want my daughter looking at that 2nd pic as inspirational.
- Killer banker Rurik Jutting looks gaunt as he sits in the dock during his for murdering two prostitutes in Hong Kong.
- Strijd was dressed as a sort of zombie angel, her face made to appear as gaunt as possible and a pair of black wings fanning out behind her.
- He also provided some tips to create a gaunt look with an airbrush. "Make sure you see all the contours on someone's face.
- Blink, and you could think the gaunt face, the drooping moustache and the lazy eyes are the true-life Gawli.
Learn more words starts by letter "G"