Glib Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in G Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Glib. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Glib" in sentences with examples. "Glib" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Glib"
|adjective||fluent but insincere and shallow|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Glib"
|Hindi Meaning of Glib||चिकना, धाराप्रवाह, सुवक्ता, सतही, उपयुक्तता, ठीक, उचित, दुरुस्त|
|Synonyms of Glib||Facile, Slick, Artful|
|Antonyms of Glib||Inarticulate, Stuttering, Tongue-Tied|
Use of "Glib" word in sentences, examples
- "I think they're trying to do the more glib stuff, and social media can be glib," he said.
- "They're more outgoing, they tend to be chest-thumping, glib, show a lot of braggadocio.
- At least half of the above list is just me being glib, but it underscores the risk at the heart of a situation the is rapidly coming to a head.
- He has struck that balance achieving a beauty with both richness and restraint, not garish or glib but hushed and faintly glowing with reverence.
- "Smart alecky, too wise for himself, too glib, too full of himself – that's how we felt about him."
Learn more words starts by letter "G"