Grievous Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in G Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Grievous. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Grievous" in sentences with examples. "Grievous" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Grievous"
|adjective||very severe or serious|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Grievous"
|Hindi Meaning of Grievous||दारुण, दु;सह, दु:खद, पीड़ादायक, कष्टकारी, घोर, प्रचंड, विकत, कठोर, कठिन|
|Synonyms of Grievous||Deplorable, Lamentable, Rueful|
|Antonyms of Grievous||Cheerful, Delightful, Excellent|
Use of "Grievous" word in sentences, examples
- Gishiru, it was gathered, was viciously attacked and he sustained grievous injuries.
- Also in the vehicle was a 21-year-old woman from Attard, who was taken to hospital where she was certified as suffering from grievous injury.
- Two boys, both aged 17, and two men, aged 23 and 31, have been held on suspicion of grievous bodily harm.
- The man pleaded guilty to recklessly inflicting grievous bodily harm.
- Police have charged 29-year-old German tourist Maxim Wecker with grievous bodily harm in relation to the assault.
Learn more words starts by letter "G"