Licentious Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in L Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Licentious. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Licentious" in sentences with examples. "Licentious" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Licentious"
|adjective||promiscuous and unprincipled in sexual matters.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Licentious"
|Hindi Meaning of Licentious||कामी, लम्पट, व्यभिचारी, स्वेच्छाचारी, अति स्वतंत्र, आवारा, बेफिक्र|
|Synonyms of Licentious||Voluptuous, Dissolute, Rakish|
|Antonyms of Licentious||Temperate, Sober, Ascetic|
Related Synonyms of "Licentious" with Hindi meaning
|Profligate||चरित्रहीन, लम्पट, कुकर्मी, दुष्ट, भरष्ट, आचरणहीन, अपव्ययी, अशांत, बलवाई|
|Rakish||बांका, तेज़, स्वच्छ, फुर्तीला, साफ़-सुथरा, व्यभिचारी, आवारा, लम्पट, विलासी|
|Wanton||व्यभिचारी, लम्पट, अकारण, अनियंत्रित, अवर, चंचल, ढीठ, निर्दयतापूर्ण व्यवहार|
Use of "Licentious" word in sentences, examples
- Fonner didn't seem to mind the suggestion; he used the phrase a “bit licentious and seditious.”
- Set in a city in the American West, decades before La Vegas was imagined, Mahagonny is a licentious and debaucherous place
- He was devoted to licentious intrigue, and in public affairs and questions of policy was quite incapable of sustained attention or farsighted views.
- Assuming its conclusion that Vashti was wicked and licentious.
- He's not a fan of the licentious behaviour associated with the event and thinks the money it costs could be much better spent.
Learn more words starts by letter "L"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.