Tacit Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in T Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Tacit. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Tacit" in sentences with examples. "Tacit" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Tacit"
|adjective||understood or implied without being stated.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Tacit"
|Hindi Meaning of Tacit||निःशब्द, मानसी, मोन, सूचित, गर्भित, उक्तिविहीन, अंतर्हित, अनकहा|
|Synonyms of Tacit||Silent, Unsaid, Unuttered|
|Antonyms of Tacit||Explicit, Specific, Clamorous|
Related Synonyms of "Tacit" with Hindi meaning
|Implicit||अप्रत्यक्ष, अव्यक्त, असंशयिक, अपलक्षित, परोक्ष, निर्विदाद, अन्तर्निर्हित, अन्तग्रस्त, उपलब्धि|
Use of "Tacit" word in sentences, examples
- Mumbai band Smalltalk whose sound could broadly be put in the R&B genre has released its debut EP Tacit.
- Much of this criticism centers around Francis's tacit approval of parish priests giving communion to divorced-and-remarried couples.
- Taxes, on the other hand, require the acceptance or tacit approval of citizens and businesses.
- That transfer of knowledge may be both explicit and tacit, says Donnie Hutchinson
- This in a way is a tacit acknowledgment that the Alden family did receive a call from someone offering favours.
Learn more words starts by letter "T"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.