Find Hindi meaning of Tally. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Tally" in sentences with examples. "Tally" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Tally"
|noun||a current score or amount.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Tally"
|Hindi Meaning of Tally||हिसाब, संगत वस्तु, किसी चीज के समरूप बनाई गई वस्तु, मेल खाना, मिलान रखना|
|Synonyms of Tally||Enumerate, Reckon, Score|
|Antonyms of Tally||Differ, Deviate, Contrast|
Use of "Tally" word in sentences, examples
- The following is the top-10 positions in the medal tally on the Day 2 of the 21st edition of the Commonwealth Games
- Congress tally may be reduced to 25 this time'
- He tallied his expenses every day.
- The numbers on the old list and the new list don't tally.
- The prisoner kept a running tally of his incarceration by marking his cell wall with a white line for each day he spent behind bars.
Learn more words starts by letter "T"
- Threadbare - घिसा-पिटा
- Tenacious - आग्रही
- Tranquility - अक्षोभ
- Turbid - गन्दा
- Turgid - आडम्बरी
- Timid - बुजदिल
- Tangle - उलझाव
- Torpid - ठिठुरा
- Triumph - जीत
- Timorous - डरपोक
- Transitory - अनित्य
- Tendentious - पक्षपातपूर्ण
- Tricky - कपटी
- Tepid - बेमन से किया गया
- Temerity - अविवेक
📊 This topic has been read 1 times.