Tatty Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in T Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Tatty. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Tatty" in sentences with examples. "Tatty" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Tatty"
|adjective||worn and shabby; in poor condition.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Tatty"
|Hindi Meaning of Tatty||फटे हाल, भड़कीला, फटा-पुराना, गन्दा, घटिया, अस्त-व्यस्त, घिसा-पिता|
|Synonyms of Tatty||Bedragqled, Faded, Mangy|
|Antonyms of Tatty||Priceless, Superior, Valuable|
Use of "Tatty" word in sentences, examples
- His friends used to tease him about his tatty clothes.
- You are going to change out of those tatty old jeans, aren't you?
- The shoes looked so tatty that I consigned them to the back of the cupboard.
- It's already looking old and tatty.
- The Sun (2016). If it is tattyand old it could be dangerous.
Learn more words starts by letter "T"