Find Hindi meaning of Tawdry. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Tawdry" in sentences with examples. "Tawdry" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Tawdry"
|adjective||showy but cheap and of poor quality.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Tawdry"
|Hindi Meaning of Tawdry||बह्शोभान, सस्ता, भड़कीला, घटिया, दिखावटी, बढ़व, भ्रामक, झिलमिल|
|Synonyms of Tawdry||Chintzy, Garish, Gaudy|
|Antonyms of Tawdry||Tasteful, Sophisticated, Decent|
Use of "Tawdry" word in sentences, examples
- After a debate that descended into "a very tawdry affair" on Thursday.
- Unsung hero with no tawdry story
- This stuff is tawdry at best, sexist and extremely offensive at worst.
- So one tampers with his life at the peril of turning it into tawdry melodrama.
- American politics is shifting to something more tawdry and more celebrity-oriented.
Learn more words starts by letter "T"
- Truncate - छिन्न
- Temperance - परहेज
- Trepidation - कॅंपकॅंपी
- Trite - घिसा-पिटा-जीर्ण
- Tortuous - कुटिल
- Tidy - साफ़
- Tribute - श्रद्धांजलि
- Tantamount - तुल्य
- Thriving - उन्नतिशील
- Transmute - बदल जाना
- Tractable - सुविधाजनक
- Taunt - तिरस्कार
- Tiff - कहा सुनी
- Tedious - कठिन
- Tempting - आकर्षक
📊 This topic has been read 1 times.