Tedious Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in T Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Tedious. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Tedious" in sentences with examples. "Tedious" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Tedious"
|adjective||too long, slow, or dull|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Tedious"
|Hindi Meaning of Tedious||कठिन, ढीला, धीमा, उबाऊ, शब्दाडंबरपूर्ण, उकताने वाला|
|Synonyms of Tedious||Dreary, Hurndrum, Monotonous|
|Antonyms of Tedious||Entertaining, Exciting, Interesting|
Use of "Tedious" word in sentences, examples
- Nevertheless, one may complain that the later developments are simply too implausible and tedious to sit through.
- Charles Darwin, made flesh and tedious
- 'Final Portrait' hangs its thin, tedious story on a poky painting process.
- Having to swap your elemental affinity to fire to do more damage to an ice-aligned creature doesn't make a tedious battle any less tedious.
- The Spring Statement was tedious.
Learn more words starts by letter "T"