Terrorise Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in T Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Terrorise. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Terrorise" in sentences with examples. "Terrorise" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Terrorise"
|verb||create and maintain a state of extreme fear|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Terrorise"
|Hindi Meaning of Terrorise||त्रास देकर शासन करना, आतंकित करना, डराना, बाध्य करना, भय दिखाना|
|Synonyms of Terrorise||Alarm, Frighten, Panic|
|Antonyms of Terrorise||Assuage, Assure, Help|
Use of "Terrorise" word in sentences, examples
- Matt Todd returns to terrorise Lions
- He claimed that the ruling Trinamool Congress workers are perpetrating violence in the state to terrorise terrorise the opposition candidates for the panchayat polls.
- How dare this government terrorise long-term UK residents.
- The apex court said that provisions of SC/ST Act cannot be used to terrorise the innocents.
- Wild tuskers' rampage has terrorised the locals in Sindhuli for over a month.
Learn more words starts by letter "T"