Thorny Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in T Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Thorny. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Thorny" in sentences with examples. "Thorny" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Thorny"
|adjective||having many thorns or thorn bushes.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Thorny"
|Hindi Meaning of Thorny||कंटीला, कंटकमय, कांटेदार, दू:खदायी, पेचीदा|
|Synonyms of Thorny||Prickly, Spiny, Thistly|
|Antonyms of Thorny||Dull, Smooth, Soothing|
Use of "Thorny" word in sentences, examples
- The thorny office politics of a shared fridge
- Brazil's Rose Among Thorny Ministers
- How should Kiwi couples tackle the thorny pre-nup issue before the big day?
- Racial dynamics in this country are a thorny thing to navigate
- It should be a simple one, and it really has been a very thorny one.
Learn more words starts by letter "T"