Torpid Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in T Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Torpid. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Torpid" in sentences with examples. "Torpid" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Torpid"
|adjective||mentally or physically inactive|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Torpid"
|Hindi Meaning of Torpid||ठिठुरा, निष्क्रिय, मंद, सुस्त, सुप्त, अडका हुआ, अक्रिय, आलसी, गतिहीन|
|Synonyms of Torpid||Numb, Stuporous, Lethargic|
|Antonyms of Torpid||Energetic, Lively, Active|
Related Synonyms of "Torpid" with Hindi meaning
Use of "Torpid" word in sentences, examples
- Torpid Zimbabwe crushed by Gayle
- Herra is a smart and versatile character, but readers must pick out her strength from an at-times torpid narrative.
- Isn't enough to transcend a torpidscreenplay; an obscure corner of one or another VOD platform beckons.
- This torpid demand growth and big stockpiles have worried investors and analysts.
- Thus congeals a torpid sentimentality.
Learn more words starts by letter "T"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.