Find Hindi meaning of Torpor. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Torpor" in sentences with examples. "Torpor" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Torpor"
|noun||a state of physical or mental inactivity|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Torpor"
|Hindi Meaning of Torpor||सुस्ती, धुंधलापन, निरुत्साहता, निरस्त, भोथरापन, मंदता, जड़ता|
|Synonyms of Torpor||Dullness, Languor, Lassitude|
|Antonyms of Torpor||Alertness, Wakefulness, Vigour|
Use of "Torpor" word in sentences, examples
- Political mavericks shake South Australia out of its two-party torpor.
- When winter began, rather than actually hibernating, black bears went into what's known as a state of torpor
- Andy Stack have emerged from their torpor with their most compelling album in years
- A new study of EU media attitudes by the Reuters Institute at Oxford university suggests a reason for this torpor.
- After an initial period of shocked torpor, the community is getting its act together
Learn more words starts by letter "T"
- Travail - घोर श्रम
- Toil - कठिन परिश्रम करना
- Tumultuous - अशांत
- Tease - छेड़ना
- Trepidation - कॅंपकॅंपी
- Tainted - दूषित
- Thrifty - मितव्ययी
- Ticklish - अस्थिर
- Twit - अवमानना
- Thriving - उन्नतिशील
- Tame - नीरस
- Torment - अभिशाप
- Tendentious - पक्षपातपूर्ण
- Tangible - वास्तविक
- Testy - चिड़चिड़ा
📊 This topic has been read 1 times.