Travail Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in T Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Travail. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Travail" in sentences with examples. "Travail" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Travail"
|noun||painful or laborious effort.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Travail"
|Hindi Meaning of Travail||घोर श्रम, कठिन परिश्र्म, कष्ट, प्रसव, शोक, दुःख, संताप, पीड़ा, उघोग, प्रयास|
|Synonyms of Travail||Drudgery, Toil, Labour|
|Antonyms of Travail||Entertainment, Fun, Pastime|
Use of "Travail" word in sentences, examples
- The prisoners are expected to travail in the fields even in bad weather.
- He gained the medal through his painful travail.
- Travail adds new catering concept and menu
- Mothers know the travail of giving birth to a child.
- He did whatever he could to ease their travail.
Learn more words starts by letter "T"