Vanity Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in V Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Vanity. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Vanity" in sentences with examples. "Vanity" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Vanity"
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Vanity"
|Hindi Meaning of Vanity||घमंड, दिखावा, निस्सारता, व्यर्थता, सुखरता, हल्कापन, निरर्थकता, मिथ्याभिमान|
|Synonyms of Vanity||Ego, Conceit, Pride|
|Antonyms of Vanity||Modesty, Humility, Propriety|
Related Synonyms of "Vanity" with Hindi meaning
|Egotism||अभिमान, अहंभाव, अहंकार, मिथ्याभिमान, घमण्ड, मद, स्वप्रतिष्ठा, आन|
Use of "Vanity" word in sentences, examples
- The handsome actor's vanity was well-known.
- She described her accomplishments without exaggeration or vanity.
- Because vanity had caused too many girls to be late for classes, all mirrors were removed from the restrooms.
- Throughout history, vanity and excess pride have led to the downfall
- The vanity of human wishes' 3North American A dressing table
Learn more words starts by letter "V"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.