Dejected Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in D Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Dejected. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Dejected" in sentences with examples. "Dejected" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Dejected"
|adjective||sad and depressed; dispirited.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Dejected"
|Hindi Meaning of Dejected||उदास, खिन्न, निरुत्साह, अवसादग्रस्त, दुखी, क्षोभग्रस्त, मायूस |
|Synonyms of Dejected||Depressed, Down, Gloomy|
|Antonyms of Dejected||Cheerful, Happy, Joyous|
Related Synonyms of "Dejected" with Hindi meaning
|Crestfallen||निराश, हतोत्साहित, निरुत्साहित, उदास, व्यथित, दुःखी, संतापी, क्षोभपूर्ण|
|Depressed||दुखी, उदास, मायूस, अवनत, दबा हुआ, मंद, पददलित, निराश, खिन्न, विषाद|
|Wistful||आतुर, उत्सुक, उदास, चिंतित, विषादग्रस्त, विशारमग्न, चिन्तापरायण|
Use of "Dejected" word in sentences, examples
- He was expecting a grade in science therefore he looks dejected.
- He is dejected after getting a refusal from her side.
- The street lamp is dejected for a focused lighting.
- The dejected husband murderer his wife and five year old kid.
- He was dejected when he heard the news of his mother’s death.
Learn more words starts by letter "D"