Find Hindi meaning of Gorge. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Gorge" in sentences with examples. "Gorge" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Gorge"
|noun||a narrow valley between hills or mountains|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Gorge"
|Hindi Meaning of Gorge||संकरी घाटी, भकोसना, जल्दी खाना, प्रचुरता, बहुतायत, भरमार|
|Synonyms of Gorge||Cloy, Glut, Pall|
|Antonyms of Gorge||Abstain, Forgo, Constrain|
Use of "Gorge" word in sentences, examples
- As the trees lose their cover it becomes clearer how the Gelt twists its way along the bottom of this U-shaped gorge.
- Derelict and illegally anchored boats remained in the Gorge Waterway near the Selkirk Trestle.
- The herd of elephants had entered a paddy field adjacent to the forest, in Mainalli, and while returning, the calf fell into a gorge nearby.
- Andrew Erwin Vinson, 35, died on the evening of Oct. 21 after jumping off the gorgebridge in what officials say was a suicide.
- Deep in the backwoods of Virginia and Kentucky runs an extremely technical, rapid-riddled gorge called the Russell Fork.
Learn more words starts by letter "G"