Transient Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in T Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Transient. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Transient" in sentences with examples. "Transient" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Transient"
|adjective||lasting only for a short time|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Transient"
|Hindi Meaning of Transient||अनित्य, अस्थायी, क्षणिक, चलायमान, अल्पकालिक, स्वल्पायु, क्षणभंगुर|
|Synonyms of Transient||Evanescent, Fleeting, Fugacious|
|Antonyms of Transient||Enduring, Incessant, Persistent|
Related Antonyms of "Transient" with Hindi meaning
|Enduring||स्थायी, चिरस्थायी, टिकाऊ, अविनश्वर, अविनाशी, अक्षय, सतत, अनवरत|
|Eternal||अन्नंत, अनादि, अपरिवर्तनशील, अविनाशी, नित्य, निरन्तर, शाश्वत, सनातन|
|Perpetual||अनवरत, अविरत, चिरस्थायी, नित्य, निरंतर, शाश्वत, सर्वकालिक, सनातन|
|Relentless||करुणरहित, दयशून्य, अनवरत, कठोर, निर्दयी, निर्मम, अटल, वज्र|
Use of "Transient" word in sentences, examples
- A transient who allegedly shot a man in the neck during confrontation in Molalla Thursday
- A transient was charged in connection with vandalizing two cars that resulted in actress Jaime King's son being injured
- When a transient attacked her vehicle. King was in the area with her 4 year-old son
- A 27-year-old Cheyenne transient wanted for violating her probation is back behind bars after police
- Lynchburg opened doors, hearts to survivors; Federal Transient Bureau fire remains deadliest for a single blaze in city's history.
Learn more words starts by letter "T"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.