Dengue prevention day Quick Facts
|Dengue prevention day ()
|World Health Organization
Dengue prevention day Brief
Every year '10 August' is celebrated as 'Dengue Anti-Dengue Day' to spread awareness and be aware of dengue among the people.
More info about Dengue prevention day
What is Dengue Fever?
Dengue or 'Dengue' / 'Dengue fever' is a dangerous infectious disease. Dengue is also known as "Bone-broken fever", because it causes a lot of pain in the body and joints. Like malaria, dengue fever is also spread by mosquito bites. Dengue is not spread by all mosquitoes. It is spread only by certain species of mosquito. The vectors of this disease are two species of Aedes mosquito – known as Aedes aegypti and Aedes albopectus.
Causes of Dengue Fever:
Dengue fever is spread by two types of mosquitoes that bite during the day. These mosquitoes are known as Aedes aegypti and Aedes albopectus. Dengue Fever is caused by infection with "Dengue" virus, it is also called "Den virus". There are four types of dengue virus, which are known as DEN-1, DEN-2, DEN-3 and DEN-4 (DEN-1, DEN-2, DEN-3, DEN-4).
DEN 2 and DEN 4 are less dangerous than DEN 1 and DEN 3. Dengue is not spread by all mosquitoes. It is spread only by certain species of mosquitoes that are mainly part of the "Flaviviridae" family and the "Flaviviruses" genus.
Symptoms of Dengue fever:
Symptoms of dengue fever usually appear 3 to 14 days after infection and also depend on the type of fever. We have mentioned above the types of dengue fever. Dengue fever can have more than one symptom. Generally, the symptoms of dengue fever are as follows:-
- Lower than normal blood pressure.
- Low platelet count in the blood (less than <100,000 per cubic cm of blood).
- Evidence of plasma leakage (more than 20% increase in hematocrit or more than 20% fall in hematocrit).
- Sudden high fever without cough and cold and with chills and shivering
- High fever (104-105 F) lasting 2-7 days.
- Severe pain in the front of the patient's head, staying in the back of the eye, pain in the back, muscles and joints.
- Nausea, vomiting, or feeling.
- Red-pink rashes on the body.
- Redness of eyes, pain in eyes.
- Always feeling tired and weak.
- Swelling of joints.
- Loss of appetite, Loss of desire to eat, Bad taste in mouth, Upset stomach.
- Sleeplessness or lack of sleep.
Types of Dengue Fever:
There are generally three types of dengue fever:-
- Classical Dengue Fever
- Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever (DHF-DHF)
- Dengue Shock Syndrome (DSS-DSS)
Classical Dengue is a simple type of Dengue, it is a self-healing fever, if proper care and care is not taken, the risk of death due to infection is low.
The second and third types of fever are the most dangerous of these three fevers. Therefore, it is most important to keep in mind that the fever is simple dengue, DHF or DSS. If symptoms of DHF or DSS fever appear, treatment should be started immediately, otherwise the patient may even die.
Dengue Treatment for Dengue Cure:
There is currently no verified cure for Dengue Fever in the world of science, prevention of Dengue is the best treatment for Dengue. It can be controlled to a great extent by getting medicines and blood tests as per the advice of the doctor.
- The pyre-like stripes remain on the body of such mosquitoes, so beware of such mosquitoes.
- If there is a waterlogged area around your house, then special care should be taken to clean it.
- Do not allow water to stagnate anywhere in and around the house.
- Keep the doors and windows of the house with nets.
- Tires, cans, coolers, A/C, water kept for animals, water kept in pots should be changed and cleaned.
- Do not keep empty utensils in the open and keep them covered.
- Use mosquito net while sleeping at home.
- Use mosquito repellent coils, liquids, electronic bats etc. in the house.
- Use Mosquito Repellent Cream before going out.
- If someone in the vicinity has this infection, then take special precautions.
- If there is fever for more than 5 days, then immediately see a doctor and get a blood test done.
Dengue fever home remedies:
- Goat's Milk:J237 In dengue fever, cold, fresh goat's milk, 250 ml is given twice a day. The main complications of dengue fever are selenium deficiency and a decrease in platelets and platelets. Selenium is the main component of goat's milk.
Goat's milk is very useful for treating dengue fever as it directly affects the immune system, gives energy, supplies essential fluids in the body and prevents deficiency of essential nutrients.
Giving Giloy, papaya leaves, aloe vera/aloe vera juice and goat's milk is beneficial for dengue fever.
- Giloy: The stems of Giloy should be boiled with basil leaves and given to a person suffering from dengue. It helps in increasing the metabolic rate, keeping the immunity and immune system strong and protecting the body from infection.
- Turmeric: Turmeric has the property of increasing metabolism, it is also useful in quick healing of pain and wounds. Turmeric can be consumed by mixing it with milk.
- Basil leaves and black pepper: Grind 4 – 5 basil leaves, 25 grams fresh giloy stem and grind 2 – 3 black peppercorns and heat it in 1 liter of water. When the quantity of water is 250 M.L. If left, take it off and give this decoction to the patient at short intervals, this drink strengthens your immune system and acts as an anti-bacterial element.
- Papaya leaves: Papaya leaves can be used by heating or "crushing" the leaves. It helps in flushing out toxins from the body and increasing the count of platelets.
- Fenugreek leaves: The water can be drunk by soaking its leaves in water, filtering it. Apart from this, you can also drink fenugreek powder mixed with water. These leaves help in reducing fever.
- Goldenseal: It is used by making juice or chewing it. It has the ability to eliminate dengue virus from the body by eliminating dengue fever very rapidly. It is a herb found in North America.
|Event Name - Event Level
|Hiroshima Day - International Day
|Dengue prevention day - International Day
|World Elephant Day - International Day
|International Youth Day - International Day
|World Organ Donation Day - International Day
|Independence Day: India - National Day
|World Photography Day - International Day
|World Mosquito Day - International Day
|Goodwill Day - National Day
|International Women's Equality Day - International Day
|National Sports Day - National Day
|International Small Industry Day - International Day
|World Sanskrit Day - International Day
|अगस्त माह का पहला रविवार of August
|International Friendship Day - International Day
|अगस्त माह का पहला सप्ताह of August
|World Breastfeeding Week - International Day