World Comedy Day Quick Facts
|World Comedy Day ()
|11 January 1998
|Laughter Club members
World Comedy Day Brief
World Laughter Day is celebrated every year on the first Sunday of May. This day is totally dedicated to laughing and laughing. Various humorous competitions are organized on this day in the country and abroad. Laughing is very beneficial for the mental and physical development of all people.
World Comedy Day History
International Laughter Day was started on January 11, 1998 in Mumbai. The credit for the establishment of World Laughter Day goes to Dr. Madan Kataria.
World Comedy Day Objective
World Laughter Day has been started with the aim of establishing peace in the world and brotherhood and harmony among mankind. The popularity of this day spread all over the world through the 'Comic Yoga Movement'.
Today there are more than Six thousand comedy clubs around the world. On this occasion, rallies, comedy competition and conferences are organized in major cities of the country and abroad.
Humor affects the electromagnetic field of human beings and communicates positive energy in the person. When a person laughs in a group, this positive energy spreads throughout the area and removes the negative energy from the area.
More info about World Comedy Day
What are the benefits of Laughing?
Humor is a universal language. It has the ability to harmonize humanity irrespective of caste, religion, colour, gender. The smile on the face of any human being makes that person energetic. By doing every work happily, many problems of life end automatically and life starts looking good. There are many benefits of laughing to a common man, which are as follows-
- Laughing brings positive energy in a person and negative energy ends, so that a person can live his life peacefully.
- Many diseases are also automatically touched by laughing.
- Psychological experiments have shown that children who laugh more are more intelligent.
- The people of Japan teach their children to laugh from birth.
- In the human body, there is a diaphragm between the abdomen and the chest, which acts as a sigh when laughing. As a result, the stomach, lungs and liver are massaged.
- Oxygen circulates very fast due to laughter, due to which the contaminated air comes out in sufficient quantity.
- Laughing openly on a regular basis strengthens and strengthens all the organs of the body and increases the speed of blood circulation in the body and makes the digestive system work more efficiently.
- By laughing loudly, every organ in the whole body gets movement, as a result the endocrine gland (hormone donor system) present in the body starts running smoothly, which is helpful in getting rid of many diseases.
- Great thinkers like Thacker and Shakespeare have also affirmed that a happy person lives more.
|Event Name - Event Level
|International Labor Day - International Day
|World Comedy Day - International Day
|World Press Freedom Day - International Day
|World Red Cross and Red Crescent Day - International Day
|National Technology Day - National Day
|International Nurses Day - International Day
|World Family Day - International Day
|World Information Society Day - International Day
|International Museum Day - International Day
|Anti-Terrorism Day - International Day
|World Biodiversity Day - International Day
|World No Tobacco Day - International Day
|मई माह का दूसरा रविवार of May
|Mothers Day - International Day
|मई माह का पहला मंगलवार of May
|World Asthma Day - International Day