Find Hindi meaning of Tarnish. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Tarnish" in sentences with examples. "Tarnish" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Tarnish"
|verb||lose or cause to lose lustre|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Tarnish"
|Hindi Meaning of Tarnish||कलंक लगाना, दाग लगाना, धब्बा लगाना, मलिन करना, गन्दा, मैला, कलंकित करना, धुंधला होना|
|Synonyms of Tarnish||Blemish, Impair, Mar|
|Antonyms of Tarnish||Clean, Polish, Uncorrupt |
Related Synonyms of "Tarnish" with Hindi meaning
|Impair||बिगाड़ना, दूषित करना, क्षीण करना, विकृत बनाना, हानि करना, बिगाड़ देना|
Related Antonyms of "Tarnish" with Hindi meaning
|Burnish||चमकना, चमकाना, झलकना, मांजना, परिमार्जित करना, बाहरी चमक|
Use of "Tarnish" word in sentences, examples
- Bid to tarnish my image by linking me, movement with RSS
- The media reports describing multiple complaints made to the Academy about me are false and have served only to tarnish my 50-year career
- Australian Cricket can't polish out cheating tarnish ... Australian cricket has been irreversibly tarnished this week.
- Selmayr scandal will tarnish Juncker's legacy
- Some opposition organizations are slamming Tatmadaw by all means in order to tarnish its prestige image
Learn more words starts by letter "T"