Georgia has a different place in the geography of the world. There are many such things in this country that separate this country from other countries such as language, living style, dress, culture, religion, business. Let us know about some such unique facts related to the country of Georgia and important events related to history, knowing which your knowledge will increase.
Georgia Country Quick General Knowledge
|Father/Founder of Country||Bagrat III|
|National Anthem of Country||თავისუფლება Tavisupleba, (Freedom)|
Read Also: Name of the country, their capital and currency List
- 11 August 1121 - The army, led by David the Leader, decisively won badminton, leading to Ilhazi and Seljuk Ottoman Georgia.
- 20 November 1386 - Turko-Mangol winner Taimur captured and dismissed the Georgiancapital of Tabilisi, which converted to King Bagrat V Islam.
- 09 June 1732 - James Oglethorp was granted a royal charter for the colony of Georgia.
- 09 June 1732 - James Olethorpe was awarded a royal charter for the provinces Georgia between Savannah and Altamaha rivers.
- 12 March 1734 - The Salzburgers arrived near the Savannah River in the British Colony of Georgia.
- 05 February 1736 - Methodist John & Charles Wesley traveled to the city of Savannah, Georgia.
- 01 January 1767 - Governor William Trison of the Royal Colony of North Carolina signed a contract with architect John Hawkes to build the Trishan Palace, a grand Georgian-style governor's mansion on the New Bern waterfront.
- 20 April 1770 - Georgian king Erikle II defeated the Ottoman army at the Battle of Aspindra.
- 02 March 1776 - American Revolutionary War-Patriot militia from Georgia and South Carolina attempted to resist the British action to seize and remove supply ships anchored at Savannah, Georgia.
- 05 February 1777 - Georgia became the first US state to eliminate both migration and birthright.
Definition of international border: L = Land Border | M = Maritime Border
The capital of Georgia is Tbilisi.
The currency of Georgia is Georgian lari.
Georgia is the part of Asia continent.
The languages spoken in Georgia are Georgian, Russian, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Abkhaz.
The national anthem of Georgia is "თავისუფლება Tavisupleba, (Freedom)".
Bagrat III is considered the founder/father of Modern Georgia.