International Picnic Day Quick Facts
|International Picnic Day ()
|Australia’s Northern Territory
International Picnic Day Brief
Every year 18 June is celebrated as International Picnic Day in different countries of the world. This day is for friends and families to have a good time together and celebrate. Remember that kids love to do something outside their daily activities and picnics are a great option. Picnic is such a tonic that fills your body and mind with new freshness and vigor.
More info about International Picnic Day
Things needed for a good picnic:
- Choose a place for picnic where there is shade, so that the sun can be avoided, so that you do not face any kind of trouble.
- Extreme heat can cause fatigue and interfere with your enjoyment of picnics.
- Keep enough food and drink and prefer dry foods over liquid or fried foods.
- Place a wet cloth in a plastic bag. Children often get their hands dirty while playing. In such a situation, their hands can be cleaned by wiping with a wet cloth.
- Carry disposable cups and glasses with you and remember to collect all garbage in a plastic bag and throw it in the trash.
- Carry drinking water and do not drink unclean water here and there. Picnic is such a tonic that fills your body and mind with new freshness and vigor.
So why not plan a picnic for yourself this International Picnic Day and enjoy it to the fullest with your friends and relatives, having lots of fun and frolic.