Japan has a different place in the geography of the world. There are many such things in this country that separate this country from other countries such as language, living style, dress, culture, religion, business. Let us know about some such unique facts related to the country of Japan and important events related to history, knowing which your knowledge will increase.
Japan Country Quick General Knowledge
|Father/Founder of Country||Emperor Jimmu|
|National Anthem of Country||Kimigayo, (His Majesty's Reign)|
Read Also: Name of the country, their capital and currency List
Japan has been inhabited since the Palaeolithic period (30,000 BCE), although the first mention of the archipelago is found in Chinese chronology from the 1st century AD. Between the 4th and 9th centuries, the kingdoms of Japan were integrated into Heian-ki under an emperor and his royal court. Started in the 12th century, political power was held by a series of military dictators (Shagun) and feudal lords (Damayyo), and exerted by a class of warrior nobility (samurai). After a century-long civil war, the country was reunited in 1603 under the Tokugawa shogunate, which implemented a separatist foreign policy. In 1854, a United States fleet forced Japan to trade for the West, leading to the end of the Shogunate in 1868 and the restoration of imperial power. In the Meiji period, the Empire of Japan adopted and extended a Western-style constitution.In 1937, Japan invaded China. In 1941, it entered World War II as an axis power. After the defeat in the Pacific War and two nuclear bombings, Japan surrendered in 1945 and came under the occupation of the Allied Powers for seven years, during which it adopted a new constitution. Since 1947, Japan has maintained a bicameral legislature, a unitary parliamentary constitutional monarchy with a national diet.
- Japan is an archipelagic country of 6,852 islands located in the Pacific Ocean of the continent of Asia, with its immediate neighbors being Korea, China and Russia.
- The citizens of Japan address it as Nippon which means sunrise.
- The total area of Japan is 377,972 sq km. (145,936 sq mi) 97% of Japan is made up of only four islands which are Honshu, Hokkaido, Kyushu and Shikoku.
- The main language of Japan is Japanese.
- The currency of Japan is named Yen and its economy is the second largest in Asia and the third largest in the world.
- According to the World Bank, the total population of Japan in 2016 was 127 million.
- The religion of most people in Japan is Folk Shinto and Buddhism.
- The significant ethnic group in Japan is Japanese and Korean.
- The highest peak in Japan is Mount Fuji (Mount Hermon), which has a height of 3,776 meters.
- The longest river in Japan is the Shinano River, which has a length of 367 km.
- The largest lake in Japan is Lake Biwa which is 670.4 square kilometers. Spreads over.
- Japan's climate is predominantly temperate, but varies greatly from north to south, with average temperatures of 5.1 ° C in winter and 25.2 ° C in summer.
- Japan's tallest tower, Tokyo Skytree, has a height of 634 meters.
- Japan is the third largest automobile manufacturer in the world and Japan's Toyota Automobiles Company ranks first in the world.
- Japan has the world's highest earthquake four times a day, due to the 2011 earthquake, the Earth's rotation speed increased by 1.8 micro-seconds.
- 30 April 1006 - SN 1006, the brightest supernova in recorded history appeared in the first constellation lupus, and then seen by supervisors in Switzerland, Egypt, China, Japan and possibly North America within the next day.
- 06 August 1180 - Emperor Go Toba of Japan was born.
- 28 April 1253 - A Japanese monk, Nikiran, first exposed the name Mioho Rageko and declared it the essence of Buddhism, being the origin of Buddhism.
- 28 April 1253 - Nikinon, a Japanese monk Nikinon? Range Q for the first time and declared it as the essence of Buddhism, in influence Nicaren found Buddhism.
- 11 January 1320 - Emperor Komayo of Japan was born.
- 20 September 1498 - The Tsunami, which came due to the Meio Nankaido earthquake, fired the building that built a statue of the Great Buddha at Kotku-in in Kamakura, Japan.
- 20 July 1592 - During the first Japanese invasion of Korea, Japanese forces captured Pyongyang by Tyototomi Hideyoshi, although they were eventually unable to hold it.
- 16 December 1598 - The Korean Navy of Admiral Yi Surya-Pap defeated the battle of Natang of the Japanese fleet, which was the last naval war of the Emagne War.
- 21 October 1600 - Tokugawa Iyasu defeated the leaders of the rival Japanese groups in the Battle of Sikkigara, who is now Cechighara, Gifu, cleared the way for them to make Tokugawa Shogunate.
- 05 April 1609 - The forces of the Satsuma's Japanese feudal domain captured the occupation of the Roycu Island, which converted Ratukuit into a vassal state under satsma.
Definition of international border: L = Land Border | M = Maritime Border
The capital of Japan is Tokyo.
The currency of Japan is yen.
Japan is the part of Asia continent.
The languages spoken in Japan are Japanese.
The national anthem of Japan is "Kimigayo, (His Majesty's Reign)".
Emperor Jimmu is considered the founder/father of Modern Japan.