China has a different place in the geography of the world. There are many things in this country that differentiate this country from other countries such as language, living, clothing, culture, religion, business. Lets learn about some such unique facts related to the China and important events related to China history, knowing that your knowledge will increase.
China Country Profile
|Founder||Sun Yat-sen, Huangdi|
Based on archaeological evidence, human settlement in China is about two and a half twenty two lakh (22.5 lakh) years old. China's civilization is one of the oldest civilizations in the world. It is one of the few civilizations that developed their independent writing system in ancient times. The names of other civilizations are Ancient India (Indus Valley Civilization), Mesopotamia, Egypt and Maya. Chinese script is still used partially in China, Japan as well as in Korea and Vietnam. The Xia (Xia) dynasty is considered to be the first in Chinese traditions and has been considered mythical until evidence of Bronze Age sites in archaeological excavations in Erlitou of Henan Province.
Archaeologists have found relics of urban sites, bronze tools and mausoleums at places believed to be related to the Xia dynasty in ancient writings, but these remains cannot be authenticated until the Zion period. No written remains are found from. In 1271 the Mongol chieftain Kubalaya Khan established the Yuan Radd dynasty which retained its suzerainty by 1279, removing the Song dynasty from power. A peasant banished the Mongols in 1368 and established the Ming Dynasty which lasted until 1664. The Qing dynasty, founded by the Manchu people, ruled China until 1911, the last dynasty of China.
The Portuguese arrived in 1516 AD, the Spanish arrived in 1575 AD; The Dutch arrived in 1604 AD and the British arrived in 1637 AD. But by this time the Americans and Russians could not come. His arrival also occurred in China during the Ching reign. The rule of the Ming dynasty came to an end in 1644 AD. In the north, the conquerors named Manchu defeated Ming. Manchu was a resident of Manchuria. China gained dominance over Central Asia as it overtook the Central Asian countries in martial arts, but at the same time began to weaken before European powers. China became alert to the rest of the world and opened the way for trade with European countries. Wars and civil wars with British India and Japan weakened the Qing dynasty. The Republic was finally established in China in 1912.
The landscape of China is vast and varied, with the Himalayas, Karakoram, Pamir and Tian Shan mountain ranges greatly differentiating China from South and Central Asia. The Yangtze and Yellow rivers, respectively the third and sixth longest in the world, run from the Tibetan plateau to the densely populated eastern seaboard. China's coastline along the Pacific Ocean is 14,500 kilometers long and is surrounded by the Bohai, Yellow, East China and South China Seas. China connects the Eurasian steppe to the Kazakh border. China's climate is mainly dominated by dry weather and wet monsoon, leading to a clear temperature difference between winter and summer. In winter, northern winds from high-latitude regions are cool and dry in summer, southern winds from coastal areas at low latitudes are warm and moist. China's climate differs from region to region due to the country's highly complex topography.
Since 2010, China had the second largest economy in the world in terms of gross domestic product, approximately US $ 13.5 trillion as of 2018. In terms of total electricity parity (PPP GDP) by the World Bank report, China's economy has been the largest in the world since 2014. According to the World Bank, China's GDP grew from $ 150 billion in 1978 to $ 13.6 trillion by 2018. Since the introduction of economic reforms in 1978, China's economic growth has been consistently over 6 percent.
China is also the world's largest exporter and second largest importer. China has 17.7% of the world's total wealth, which is the second largest by any country. China has the largest banking sector in the world, with assets of $ 40 trillion and the top 4 largest banks in the world are in China. China has the highest number of top 10% rich people in the world after 2019 and one of the most billionaires of any country in the world. China is a recognized nuclear weapons state and has the world's largest standing army, the People's Liberation Army and the second largest defense budget.
The PRC has been a permanent member of the UN Security Council since replacing the ROC in 1971. One of the world's largest infrastructure giants, China has the world's largest bullet train network, the most superset skyscrapers in the world, and has launched the largest transcontinental infrastructure investment project in modern history. China is portrayed as an emerging superpower, largely due to its large economy, rapid infrastructural development and powerful military. China ranks 14th on the Global Innovation Index.
There are 292 living languages in China. The most commonly spoken languages belong to the Sino-Tibetan language family's syntactic branch, which comprises 70% of the Mandarin population
China Important Facts
- China, officially called the People's Republic of China, was founded on October 1, 1949, after a civil war, it is located in the east of Asia.
- The current President of China is Si Jinping Hai (2013a) He has also taken over the post of the Secretary-General of the Communist Party and the Chairman of the Central Military Commission to avoid a power struggle.
- The capital city of China is Beijing and the largest city is Shanghai.
- The total area of China is 9,596,961 sq km. (3,705,407 sq mi) making it the second largest in Asia and the fourth largest in the world.
- The official language of China is Standard Chinese and the official script is Simplified Chinese.
- China's currency is named Renminbi (Yuan) and its economy is the second largest economy in the world, due to which it is also a permanent member of the UN Security Council.
- According to the World Bank, the total population of China was 137.87 crore in 2016, China is the country with the largest population (population) in the world.
- In view of its growing population, China implemented a child policy in 1979, which it ended on 29 October 2015 by looking at the declining youth population.
- The religion of most people in China is Buddhism and the main ethnic group there is Han and Zhuang.
- The longest river in China and Asia is the Yangtze River, with a length of 6,380 km.
- The Great wall of China is one of the 7 wonders of the world, which is 21.19618 million meters in length and 6 to 14 meters in height.
- In China, around 100 BC Paper was invented in India and it was the country that first discovered paper.
- Spaghetti and ice cream were first discovered in China and the national dish here is Peking duck.
- The national animal of China is the giant panda.
- The national bird of China is the crane and the national flower is the plum blossom.
China Important History Events
- 10 january 9 - The Western Han Dynasty of China ended after the throne wasusurped by Wang Mang, who founded the Xin Dynasty.
- 28 february 202 - Rebel leader Liu Bang was enthroned as Emperor Gaozu of Hanafter overthrowing the Qin dynasty, the first imperial dynasty of China.
- 08 may 453 - The house of Zhao defeated the house of Zhi, ending theBattle of Jinyang, a military conflict between the elite families of theState of Jin during the Spring and Autumn period of China.
- 01 april 528 - China's only cross-dressing emperor ruled for a single day.
- 18 june 618 - Li Yuan became Emperor Gaozu of Tang, initiating three centuriesof the Tang dynasty in China.
- 22 february 705 - Empress Wu Zetian, the only woman to rule China in her ownright, abdicated the throne, restoring the Tang Dynasty.
- 02 july 706 - In China, Emperor Zhongzong of Tang interred the final bodies in the Qianling Mausoleum, which remained unopened until the 1960s.
- 11 may 868 - A copy of the Diamond Sutra was printed in China, making it the world's oldest dated printed book.
- 13 january 896 - Emperor Zhao Zong appointed Li Keyong as the Prince of Jin, who began his reign as first emperor of Jin following the collapse of theTang Dynasty in China.
- 22 september 904 - The warlord Zhu Quanzhong killed Emperor Zhaozong, thepenultimate emperor of Tang Dynasty China, after seizing control of theimperial government.
Populated Cities of China
Tumen, Fengzhen, Yinchuan, Jiaxing, Guilin, Yichun, Yangquan, Shangzhi, Jixi, Xinyi, Pingxiang, Jinzhou, Boli, Nantong, Foshan, Yishui, Manzhouli, Daan, Fuan, Danjiangkou, Huaibei, Xinyu, Pingdu, Xinxiang, Yibin, Fujin, Bengbu, Wangqing, Anyang, Tongliao, Guangzhou, Yichang, Changting, Mishan, Yangjiang, Nenjiang, Kaifeng, Dandong, Xuanzhou, Rizhao, Panshi, Helong, Jiaozuo, Zhenjiang, Zunyi, Pingdingshan, Anshun, Linjiang, Yuci, Yancheng, Linfen, Yueyang, Nangong, Xingyi, Wuhu, Langfang, Zhaotang, Lingyuan, Baoji, Xigaze, Koktokay, Yingkow, Liaoyang, Shulan, Pingyi, Linkou, Yichun, Shaoxing, Jiexiu, Fuyang, Shiyan, Fuxin, Guide, Jincheng, Tailai, Shenzhen, Shanxian, Hegang, Beihai, Lanxi, Wuhan, Keshan, Shaoguan, Tianjin, Lianyungang, Anlu, Qingyuan, Changzhi, Baiquan, Rongzhag, Liuhe, Huangshi, Linxi, Minxian, Puyang, Huinan, Zixing, Zhanyi, Chongqing, Qinggang,
22 Neighbour countries of China
Afghanistan [L] , Bhutan [L] , Brunei [M] , China [LM] , India [L] , Indonesia [M] , Japan [M] , Kazakhstan [L] , Kyrgyzstan [L] , Laos [LM] , Malaysia [M] , Mongolia [L] , Myanmar [L] , Nepal [L] , North Korea [LM] , Pakistan [L] , Philippines [M] , Russia [L] , South Korea [M] , Taiwan [M] , Tajikistan [L] , Vietnam [LM] ,
International Border Definition: L = Land Border (भूमि सीमा)| M = Maritime Border (समुद्री सीमा)
List of famous people of China
|Birth Year||Death Year||Name / Gender / Category / Country|
|1947||Margaret Chan / Female / Doctor / China|