United States of America has a different place in the geography of the world. There are many things in this country that differentiate this country from other countries such as language, living, clothing, culture, religion, business. Lets learn about some such unique facts related to the United States of America and important events related to United States of America history, knowing that your knowledge will increase.
United States of America Country Profile
|Country||United States of America|
|Currency||United States Dollar|
United States of America History
United States of America, the name was suggested by Thomas Penn and officially used in the July 4, 1776 Declaration of Independence. The United States is also often used for short form. In Hindi, instead of 'United States' or 'United States of America', there is a practice of saying only 'America' (now often obsolete), which is a small part of this country. Used as a name.
United States of America Geography
The United States is the third or fourth largest country in the world by total area (land and water), ranking behind Russia and Canada and roughly equal to China. The ranking depends on how the two regions disputed by China and India are calculated and how the total size of the United States is measured.
United States of America Economy
The United States of America has a capitalist mixed economy,  driven by abundant natural resources and high productivity. According to the International Monetary Fund, US GDP of $ 16.8 trillion represents 24 percent of GDP on market exchange rates and over 19 percent of GDP on purchasing power parity (PPP). In 2014, US GDP (nominal) was estimated at around $ 17.528 trillion. From 1983 to 2008, the US real GDP growth rate was 3.3%, compared to the average 2.3% of the rest of the G7 countries. According to the United Nations (for the first time in the US), the country ranks ninth in the world in nominal GDP per capita and sixth in PPP per capita GDP. The US dollar is the world's primary reserve currency.
United States of America Language
English (specifically, American English) is the de facto national language of the United States. Although there is no official language at the federal level, some laws — such as the American Natural Requirements — standardize English, and most states declare English to be the official language.
United States of America Important Facts
- The United States of America is commonly called the United States of America or it is a country located in the continent of North America.
- America borders with Canada to the north and Alaska to the east, the Bering Sea to the northwest, Mexico to the south, the North Atlantic Sea to the east, and the North Pacific Ocean to the west.
- America is the political system of federal parliamentary democracy and the current President of America is Donald Trump and Vice President is Mike Pence
- America was first discovered on October 12, 1492 by the famous explorer Christopher Columbus.
- America gained independence from the Kingdom of Grade Britain on July 4, 1776, after which George Washington became the first president there.
- The total area of America is 3,796,742 sq km. (9,833,520 sq mi), making it the fourth largest country in the world.
- The American national language is American English.
- The United States dollar is the currency of America, its economy is the largest economy in the world.
- According to the World Bank, the total population of America in 2016 was 32.57 crores, America is the third largest country in the world by population.
- America's highest mountain is Denali, which is 6,190 meters high and the longest river is the Missouri River, which is 3,767 km in length.
- One of the seven wonders in America is the Statue of Liberty, which is 93 meters high.
- America participated in the First World War (1914–1918) and the Second World War (1939–1945) and the Cold War (1945–1991), and emerged as a superpower after the Cold War.
- The US first made its first human and spacecraft trip to the moon on 20 July 1969, named after the spacecraft Apollo 11 and the first astronaut Neil Armstrong.
- The United States is the first country in the world to have first produced nuclear weapons and in 1945, the first to fall on two cities of Japan.
- The national bird and national animal of the United States is the bald eagle.
United States of America Important History Events
- 04 july 1776 - The Second Continental Congress adopted The United States Declaration of Independence. This declared that the thirteen American colonies at war with Great Britain, consider themselves as thirteen newly independent autonomous states, parting from the British Empire. Rather they formed a new nation called the United States of America.
- 09 September 1776 - United Colonies United Colony) was named United States of America at the Second Continental Meeting in Philadelphia.
- 18 December 1799 - The body of the first President of the United States of America George Washington was buried at Mount Vernon.
- 27 June 1821 - New Hampton School was established in the United States of America in the state of New Hampshire.
- 02 March 1899 - Mount Rainier National Park of the United States of America was established in Washington State.
- 25 june 1950 - The Korean War begins with the invasion of South Korea by North Korea. The Korean War was a war between North and South Korea, in which a United Nations force led by the United States of America fought for the South, and China fought for the North, which was also assisted by the Soviet Union.
- 28 june 1950 - Korean War: Seoul was captured by North Korean troops. The Korean War in North Korean was a war between North and South Korea, in which a United Nations force led by the United States of America fought for the South, and China fought for the North, which was also assisted by the Soviet Union.
- 01 november 1952 - The United States of America successfully explodes the hydrogen bomb on Eniwetok atoll in the Pacific. This is reported to be the world's first thermonuclear weapon.
- 02 May 1986 - N. N., 30, of United States of America Bancroff became the first woman to reach the North Pole.
- 08 march 1991 - The United States of America has made a nuclear test at ‘Nevada Test Site’
19 Neighbour countries of United States of America
Bahamas [M] , Canada [LM] , Cuba [LM] , Dominican Republic [M] , Haiti [M] , Jamaica [M] , Japan [M] , Kiribati [M] , Marshall Islands [M] , Mexico [LM] , Micronesia [M] , Netherlands [M] , New Zealand [M] , Russia [M] , Samoa [M] , Tonga [M] , United Kingdom [M] , United States of America [M] , Venezuela [M] ,
International Border Definition: L = Land Border (भूमि सीमा)| M = Maritime Border (समुद्री सीमा)