Israel has a different place in the geography of the world. There are many things in this country that differentiate this country from other countries such as language, living, clothing, culture, religion, business. Lets learn about some such unique facts related to the Israel and important events related to Israel history, knowing that your knowledge will increase.
Israel Country Profile
|Founder||Abraham, Theodor Herzl|
Israel has evidence of early attempts by hominids out of Africa. Because Canaanite tribes have been viewed archaeologically since the Middle Bronze Age, while the kingdoms of Israel and Judah emerged during the Iron Age. The Neo-Assyrian Empire destroyed Israel around 720 BC. A successful McCabean Rebellion ruled an independent Hassomon kingdom in 110 BCE, but later became a client state of the Roman Republic in 63 BCE, and later established the Herodian dynasty in 37 BCE, and later 6 Also built the Roman province of Judea in CE. Eventually during the 19th century, the national awakening among Jews led to the Zionist movement following the immigration of Palestine.
During the 20th century, Israel was controlled as a mandate of the British Empire from 1920–1948, and was cited by the Ottomans at the end of World War I. After a long time, the mandate did not bomb heavily in World War II, and with the Yiddish Jews serving the Allies, the British agreed to supply arms and form a Jewish brigade in 1944. Amid growing tensions and factions eager to please both British Arabs and Jews, the United Nations (UN) adopted a partition plan for Palestine in 1947 that included the creation of independent Arab and Jewish states and Jerusalem on an international level. Was recommended. The plan was accepted by the Jewish Agency, and rejected by Arab leaders. The following year, the Jewish Agency declared the independence of the State of Israel.
This country is located on the eastern coast of the Russian Sea. It has Lebanon and Syria in its north and north east, Jordan in the east, the Gulf of Aqaba in the south and Egypt in the southwest. The total area of the country is 20,700 square kilometers. Its capital city is Jerusalem and Haifa is its main city. In the southern part of Israel there is a desert called Nejev, in the northern part of which agriculture is being developed by irrigation. Barley, Sorghum, Wheat, Sunflower, Vegetables and Fruits are found here. In 1955 AD, the first mineral oil was found in Israel at a place called Helez in the Negev. Potash, salt etc. are other minerals of this state. Despite its small size, Israel is home to a variety of geographical features, from the Negev Desert in the south to the fertile Izriel Valley inland, the mountain ranges of Galilee, Carmel, and the Golan in the north.
Israel is considered the most advanced country in Southwest Asia and Middle East in economic and industrial development. Israel's state-of-the-art university and quality education is fueling the country's high technology boom and rapid economic growth. Despite limited natural resources, intensive development of agricultural and industrial sectors over the past decades has made it largely self-sufficient in food production, apart from grains and beef. A total of US $ 57.9 billion was imported in 2016, including raw materials, military equipment, investment goods, raw diamonds, fuel, grain and consumer goods. In 2016, Israeli exports reached $ 51.61 billion. Major exports include machinery and equipment, software, cut diamonds, agricultural products, chemicals and textiles and apparel.
Hebrew is an official language of Israel. Arabic has been an official language of the state of Israel in 2018, with the use of state institutions instituted into law as it was downgraded to obtain special status in the country. Hebrew is the primary language of the state and is spoken every day by the majority of the population. Arabic is spoken by a minority with Hebrew taught in Arabia.
Israel Important Facts
- Israel, officially called the nation of Israel, is a country located in the southwestern part of Asia.
- Israel borders Lebanon to the north, Syria and Jordan to the east, Egypt to the southwest, and the Mediterranean Sea to the southeast.
- Israel gained independence from Palestine in 14 AD 1948.
- The total area of Israel is 20,770-22,072 sq km. (8,019–8,522 sq mi).
- The official languages of Israel are Arabic and Hebrew.
- The currency of Israel is named New Shekel.
- According to the World Bank, the total population of Israel in 2016 was 85.5 million.
- The religion of most people in Israel is Jewish.
- The significant ethnic group in Israel is Jewish and Arabic.
- The highest mountain in Israel is Mount Hermon, which is 2,814 meters high.
- The longest river in Israel is the River Jordan, with a length of 251 km.
- Israel's largest lake is the Sea of Galilee, which is 166 square kilometers. Spreads over.
- Israel has banned the underweight model because it believes that it makes the country unhealthy.
- Pakistani citizens are not allowed to go to Israel, so on their passports it is written that this passport is valid for all countries of the world except Israel.
Israel Important History Events
- 30 july 634 - Arab–Byzantine wars-Byzantine forces under Theodore were defeated by the Rashidun Caliphate near Beit Shemesh in modern Israel.
- 07 september 1191 - Third Crusade-Forces under Richard I of England defeatedAyyubid troops under Saladin in Arsuf, present-day Israel.
- 08 April 1730 - The first synagogue in the city of Sharith Israel was built in New York.
- 18 April 1880 - William Evert Gladstone Prime Minister again, defeating Benjamin Disraeli Dhara in the United Kingdom general elections.
- 21 march 1909 - The remains of the Báb, one of three central figures of the Bahá'í Faith, were interred by `Abdu'l-Bahá in Haifa, present-day Israel.
- 29 november 1947 - The United Nations General Assembly voted to approve the partition Plan for Palestine, a plan to resolve the Arab–Israeli conflict in the British Mandate of Palestine by separating the territory into Jewish and Arab states.
- 14 may 1948 - David Ben-Gurion publicly read the Israeli Declaration ofIndependence at the present-day Independence Hall in Tel Aviv,officially establishing a new Jewish state in parts of the formerBritish Mandate of Palestine.
- 24 may 1948 - Arab–Israeli War-After five days of fighting, Egyptianforces finally captured the Israeli community of Yad Mordechai after thedefenders had abandoned it.
- 12 july 1948 - Israeli PM ordered to expel all Palestinians from Israeli cities Lod and Ramla. This event occurred during the Israel- arab war. Around 70000 Palestinians were expelled from the region. The operation was done after the invasion of cities by Israeli Defence Forces.
- 12 july 1948 - Arab–Israeli War-Israeli Defense Force officer Yitzhak Rabinsigned the order to expel Palestinians from the towns of Lod and Ramla.
Populated Cities of Israel
Ramla, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Beer Sheva, Nazareth, Jerusalem, Haifa,
6 Neighbour countries of Israel
Cyprus [M] , Egypt [LM] , Jordan [LM] , Lebanon [LM] , Palestine [LM] , Syria [L] ,
International Border Definition: L = Land Border (भूमि सीमा)| M = Maritime Border (समुद्री सीमा)
List of famous people of Israel
|Birth Year||Death Year||Name / Gender / Category / Country|
|1898||1978||Golda Meir / Female / Politician / Israel|