Adulation Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in A Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Adulation. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Adulation" in sentences with examples. "Adulation" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Adulation"
|noun||excessive admiration or praise.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Adulation"
|Hindi Meaning of Adulation||अतिप्रशंसा, खुशामद, चाटुकारिता, चापलूसी, मक्खनबाजी, जी-हुजूरी|
|Synonyms of Adulation||Flattery, Cajolery, Wheedling|
|Antonyms of Adulation||Abuse, Criticism, Condemnation|
Related Antonyms of "Adulation" with Hindi meaning
|Jest||परिहास, मजाक, स्वांग, हँसी, ठिठोली, दिल्लगी|
|Obloquy||कलंक, निंदा, बदनामी, बुराई, कड़ी टीका, सार्वजानिक अपमान, मिथ्या आरोप|
|Opprobrium||तिरस्कार, निंदा, अनदर, अपमान, कलंक, अप्रतिष्ठा, अपयश, बदनामी|
Use of "Adulation" word in sentences, examples
- Being an anonymous middle-aged man, it's not often that a squeal of teenage girls reacts to me with literal slack-jawed adulation.
- Flashbulbs and wanton adulation are encouraged.
- Modi's remarks may be poorly conceived but they come from the reflexive adulationthe Sangh parivar drills into its cadres about Israel.
- They are attackers who go from the sublime to the ridiculous, inducing adulationand frustration from their fans.
- It is rare for any public figure to enjoy almost-universal adulation today.
Learn more words starts by letter "A"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.