Apprentice Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in A Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Apprentice. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Apprentice" in sentences with examples. "Apprentice" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Apprentice"
|noun||a person who is learning a trade from a skilled employer|
|verb||employ as an apprentice|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Apprentice"
|Hindi Meaning of Apprentice||शिक्षु, शिक्षार्थी, नौसिखिया, तालीमी, काम सिखाना|
|Synonyms of Apprentice||Learner, Beginner, Novice|
|Antonyms of Apprentice||Mentor, Teacher, Experienced|
Related Synonyms of "Apprentice" with Hindi meaning
|Dabbler||पल्ल्वाग्रही, कलाप्रेमी, क्लानुरागी, अधकचरा, मस्तमौला, नौसिखिया, अपरिपक्व|
Use of "Apprentice" word in sentences, examples
- Donald trump emmys apprentice debate Donald Trump during the third and final presidential debate in Las Vegas on Wednesday.
- “We are backing the government's drive to recruit more apprentices as part of an initiative which we feel will benefit our Service as well.
- Kane Williamson is only an apprentice puppet.
- Young apprentice Tyrone Daniels is on track to achieve his dream career – working with animals.
- Peter Inwood, a health physics monitor apprentice from Whitehaven scooped the intermediateapprentice of the year.
Learn more words starts by letter "A"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.