Astute Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in A Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Astute. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Astute" in sentences with examples. "Astute" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Astute"
|adjective||having or showing an ability|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Astute"
|Hindi Meaning of Astute||कपटी, कुटिल, कुशाग्र बुद्धि, घाघ, चतुर, चालक, धूर्त, बुद्धिमान, विदग्ध|
|Synonyms of Astute||Perceptive, Judicious, Perspicacious|
|Antonyms of Astute||Idiotic, Stupid, Unintelligent|
Related Synonyms of "Astute" with Hindi meaning
|Insidious||धोखेबाज, घटक, चली, धूर्त, नाशक, हानिकारक, चालक, निपुण, दक्ष|
|Shrewd||धोकेबाज, मक्कार, चालाक, धूर्त, विवकेपूर्ण, चतुर|
Related Antonyms of "Astute" with Hindi meaning
|Gullible||सीधा, सरल, भोला-भला, अनुभवहीन, अनाड़ी, नौसिखिया|
Use of "Astute" word in sentences, examples
- It could also prove to be one of Ubisoft's most politically astute games ever.
- Telangana's new districts: politically astute move, but little else.
- Terrorism is not what you might expect, but an astute, compelling account of an extramarital affair charted over three years.
- “I have been impressed with the quality and calibre of his participation (in the board), his astute observations and his humility.
- A lot of credit goes to Dr. Singh who implemented the proposals like an astute economist.
Learn more words starts by letter "A"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.