Charlatan Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in C Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Charlatan. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Charlatan" in sentences with examples. "Charlatan" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Charlatan"
|noun||a person falsely claiming to have a special knowledge or skill.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Charlatan"
|Hindi Meaning of Charlatan||कपटी, चालक, नीम-हाकिम, कौशल, सुगमता, सरलता, सुविधा, तेज़ी, होशियारी|
|Synonyms of Charlatan||Fake, Fraud, Humbug|
|Antonyms of Charlatan||Original, Reality, Genuine|
Related Synonyms of "Charlatan" with Hindi meaning
|Fraud||कपट, चल, ढोंगी, दगा, धोखा, धोकेबाज, नकली, जालसाज|
|Humbug||छल-कपट, धोखा, धोकेबाज, पाखण्ड, बकवास, गड़बड़ करने वाला|
|Hypocrite||कपटी, ढोंगी, पाखण्डी, दोगला, खोता, झूठा, धूर्त, मक्कार|
|Quack||शेखी, ढींग, दम्भी, बोली|
Use of "Charlatan" word in sentences, examples
- “Perhaps it is imprudent to nominate a venomous charlatan.”
- Atleast a grudging respect for charlatans who fool the public and especially the experts.
- It's entirely possible that Travis Bernhardt is a charlatan.
- Pep's side haven't won in five games and therefore he is being written off as a fraud and a charlatan.
- It exposed the MSNBC host as a charlatan, someone who's up for any cause, so long as the tax-dodger can make a buck from it.
Learn more words starts by letter "C"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.