Chary Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in C Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Chary. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Chary" in sentences with examples. "Chary" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Chary"
|adjective||cautiously or suspiciously reluctant to do something|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Chary"
|Hindi Meaning of Chary||खबरदार, सावधान, कपटपूर्ण, चौकन्ना, चौकस, सजग, होशियार|
|Synonyms of Chary||Cautious, Circumspect, Prudent|
|Antonyms of Chary||Heeolless, Rash, Careless|
Related Synonyms of "Chary" with Hindi meaning
|Circumspect||सावधान, चौकन्ना, चौकस, सतर्क होशियार, चतुर, बुद्धिमान, चैतन्य, समझदार|
|Sparing||कम, कृपालु, दयाशील, मितव्ययी, संचयी, बचाने वाला, किफायती, मिताहारी|
|Thrifty||मितव्ययी, समृद्ध, किफायती, अल्पव्ययी, काम खर्चीला, फलता-फूलता|
Use of "Chary" word in sentences, examples
- The latest example of how banks struggle to generate US-style payouts in a region historically chary of paying for advice.
- MNS claims it will continue protesting against the release of the film and cinema owners are chary of showing it.
- This robust blend of Tannat and Merlot grapes offer brooding black fruit, toasty oak and chary, tarry notes. Pair with rare steak.
- Adding a bow is the easiest way to update the most ordinary of looks. But if you're a little chary about the whole thing.
- Banks and other traditional lenders are usually chary of lending to them.
Learn more words starts by letter "C"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.