Desecrate Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in D Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Desecrate. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Desecrate" in sentences with examples. "Desecrate" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Desecrate"
|verb||treat someone with violent disrespect.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Desecrate"
|Hindi Meaning of Desecrate||अनादर करना, अपवित्र करना, अपमानित करना, अवमानना करना, भंग करना, हानि करना, उल्लंघन करना, बिगाड़ना|
|Synonyms of Desecrate||Defile, Profane, Violate|
|Antonyms of Desecrate||Honour, Sanctify, Praise|
Use of "Desecrate" word in sentences, examples
- The National Museum of Estonia is allowing visitors to desecrate a virtual image of Our Lady of Graces
- Shinder stood before the desecrated wall, silently praying the mourner's Kaddish, touching her prayer book to her lips as she finished.
- “It defies belief that someone could desecrate the area in this way.”
- "I'm just as disgusted that somebody would desecrate an American flag in the process of sending such a message.
- It is certainly better than having Muslims desecrate a synagogue or the Temple Mount,” he wrote according to the Arutz Sheva network.
Learn more words starts by letter "D"