Diatribe Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in D Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Diatribe. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Diatribe" in sentences with examples. "Diatribe" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Diatribe"
|noun||a forceful and bitter verbal attack against someone or something.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Diatribe"
|Hindi Meaning of Diatribe||आक्षेप, निंदा, विवाद, कठोर समालोचना, विस्फोट, विषवमन, उग्र भाषण|
|Synonyms of Diatribe||Tirade, Harangue, Fulmination|
|Antonyms of Diatribe||Praise, Recommendation, Flattery |
Related Synonyms of "Diatribe" with Hindi meaning
|Harangue||वर्णन, वाक्य, प्रभावशाली, उग्र भाषण, आक्षेप, निंदा, शेखी, बघारना, बड़बड़ाना|
|Tirade||निंदात्मक बाते, आक्षेप, विषवमन, चुगली लगाना, दोष लगाना, धुड़कना, कलंक, अपवाद|
Use of "Diatribe" word in sentences, examples
- I know, I've been spending a lot of this diatribe session looking ahead to Oakland and not really reflecting on this 49ers game.
- Sheets responded to the Pyles' diatribe by saying that, "Our group has the business acumen to get to the bottom of this issue."
- Kamal's diatribe against the governor surprised many.
- What's really galling is the circumstances by which our young protagonist found himself standing in front of Judge Walker to hear this diatribe.
- Next, Forstchen went on a lengthy diatribe about the U.S. Constitution and the importance of voting.
Learn more words starts by letter "D"
📊 This topic has been read 1 times.