Find Hindi meaning of Didactic. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Didactic" in sentences with examples. "Didactic" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Didactic"
|adjective||intended to teach someone|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Didactic"
|Hindi Meaning of Didactic||शिक्षाप्रद, नीतिपरक, उपदेशात्मक, प्रबोधक, नैतिक, सातित्व, न्यायसंगत|
|Synonyms of Didactic||Moral, Academic, Expository|
|Antonyms of Didactic||Amoral, Informal, Practical|
Use of "Didactic" word in sentences, examples
- A didactic epilogue and schmaltzy exit song aren't quite enough to provide redeeming sociopolitical correctness.
- It's very didactic.
- This portrait of a world united by oil is compelling without being didactic.
- A lot of this film was spent on the origin of Doctor Strange so it may feel so didacticat times.
- That painting was not 'art for art's sake.' It was theologically didactic, a pictorial catechism.
Learn more words starts by letter "D"
- Dunce - जड़
- Distant - अलग
- Dingy - गंदा
- Doleful - खिन्न
- Disgusting - ख़राब
- Devise - इच्छापत्र
- Draconian - कठोर
- Debilitate - दुर्बल बनाना
- Duress - दबाब
- Dainty - सुरुचिकर
- Despair - पूर्ण निराशा
- Drowsy - निद्रालु
- Distinguished - असाधारण
- Detain - रोकना
- Discard - त्यागना
📊 This topic has been read 1 times.