Diffidence Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in D Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Diffidence. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Diffidence" in sentences with examples. "Diffidence" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Diffidence"
|noun||modesty or shyness resulting from a lack of self-confidence.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Diffidence"
|Hindi Meaning of Diffidence||आत्मसंशय, संकोह, बुजदिली, कायरता, हाथ, विन्रम, सुशील, लज्जालु, शालीन|
|Synonyms of Diffidence||Bashful, Coy, Demure|
|Antonyms of Diffidence||Bold, Confident, Aggressive|
Related Antonyms of "Diffidence" with Hindi meaning
|Mettle||सहस, दिलेरी, मिजाज, शूरता, वीर, हिम्मत, सामथ्र्य, साहस, बल|
Use of "Diffidence" word in sentences, examples
- Such judgments call for prudence, but the line between prudence and diffidence or principal-agent bias can be a fine one.
- When journalists are diffident to the truth, the public senses our diffidence.
- But his diffidence on Monday put paid to all such speculation.
- There was precious little variation in the right-arm-over bowling, and a curious diffidence hung about them.
- This diffidence stems from Barack Obama's fear of the US being sucked into more Middle East wars.
Learn more words starts by letter "D"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.