Dire Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in D Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Dire. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Dire" in sentences with examples. "Dire" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Dire"
|adjective||extremely serious or urgent.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Dire"
|Hindi Meaning of Dire||भयानक, भीषण, खतरनाक, बेकार, न्रशंस, खराब, डरावना, भद्दा, कुरूप|
|Synonyms of Dire||Banetul, Grave, Ominous|
|Antonyms of Dire||Cheerful, Promising, Happy|
Related Synonyms of "Dire" with Hindi meaning
|Drastic||प्रचण्ड, प्रबल, शक्तिशाली, अतिवादी, स्वछन्द, उग्र, तेज़, वेगपूर्ण |
|Urgent||अत्यावश्यक, अविलम्ब, ताकीदी, तुरन्त, आग्रहपूर्ण, अति महत्वपूर्ण, बेहद जरुरी|
Use of "Dire" word in sentences, examples
- The UK economy defied dire warnings about a crash in the wake of the historic Brexit vote, official figures showed today.
- “The circumstances are fairly dire for us,” executive director Debbie Oakley said.
- The lack of progress on funding, they say, has meant "a crippling effect on our already dire financial position".
- EU chief predicts dire future if EU-Canada trade deal fails
- These Victorian landlords show us a solution to our dire housing.
Learn more words starts by letter "D"
📊 This topic has been read 1 times.