Disguise Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in D Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Disguise. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Disguise" in sentences with examples. "Disguise" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Disguise"
|verb||make someone unrecognizable by altering its appearance|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Disguise"
|Hindi Meaning of Disguise||वेश बदलना, स्वांग रचना, मतवाला करना, छिपाना, छद्मवेशी, पर्दा डालना|
|Synonyms of Disguise||Cloak, Facade, Pretense|
|Antonyms of Disguise||Honesty, Truth, Openness|
Related Synonyms of "Disguise" with Hindi meaning
|Camouflage||तोप आदि को छिपाना, रूप बदलना, स्वांग करना, वेश बदलना|
|Veneer||मुलम्मा, सजावटी परत, छद्मवेश, ऊपरी तेह चढ़ाना, रूपरंग, बहाना, वेश|
Use of "Disguise" word in sentences, examples
- Aldi has mastered the phantom product, even though customers know it's not a brand in disguise.
- Often unbeknownst to them, they unconsciously wear a disguise that's burying their true gift: their “love-worth.”
- Nathan Carter ditched the stage and disguised himself as a hairy busker to sing outside his own concert.
- "I was gutted when I heard the news Jack and Anthony had been injured, but at the same time it's a blessing in disguise," Rokoduguni said.
- Turns out the average person is very susceptible to being fooled by the mustache-wig combination disguise.
Learn more words starts by letter "D"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.