Dumb Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in D Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Dumb. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Dumb" in sentences with examples. "Dumb" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Dumb"
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Dumb"
|Hindi Meaning of Dumb||गूंगा, भोला, मूक, मौन, सीधा |
|Synonyms of Dumb||Inarticuiate, Mute, Silent|
|Antonyms of Dumb||Articulate, Vocal, Smart|
Related Synonyms of "Dumb" with Hindi meaning
|Inarticulate||अव्यक्त, अस्पष्ट, अस्फुट, मूक, व्यक्त करने में असमर्थ|
|Mute||मौन, चुप्पी, शान्ति, नि:शब्द|
|Obtuse||मुर्ख, सुस्त, अति, अतीव, गेहं, गदा, गणिभूत, अचेतन, असंवेदनशील, निष्ठुर|
Use of "Dumb" word in sentences, examples
- She was born deaf and dumb.
- How dumb he is! He could not solve a simple sum of percentage.
- He has acute knowledge about social reforms but he kept dumb in the group discussion.
- They found their hosts dumb when the kids started to scatter the toys here and there.
- The Bollywood directors are always criticized for dumbing down the concept
Learn more words starts by letter "D"